I have been working on this brief on and off for around six weeks now. The amount of design work I originally intended to do was quite unachievable within the time scale I gave myself so I simplified the brief and decided to only design four typefaces which have both upper and lowercase but no numbers or punctuation marks. I decided it was better to do a simple job well than finish everything to a poor standard.
In the past two crits I have gone with near finished designs and been requested to work into typefaces more, produce a number of posters instead of my original plan to produce one and consider a context for both displaying the typefaces in functional/decorative situations and where/how I am going to photograph and present the posters.
This past week I have made decisions regarding use of colour and stock, promotional poster designs and contextualisation of my designs. All of the posters are designed, three of the total five have been printed and are looking great, last two to go on friday. Then design the boards have them ready for the final crits and onto the next brief!