Themes & Areas of Interest

As part of the FMP for my Design Context I have been required to examine my areas of interest within design and I have started thinking and managed to come up with a few bullet points. I have found it easy to think of the first one or two but after the first few I have become more vague and it's turned into a wish list of personal goals more than areas of specific interest.

- Ethically Minded Design; People before profit, Sustainability.
- Positive; Every problem has a solution.
- Political; Wherever possible I will try and work for positive, good thinkers and do-gooders.
- Local; Encourage community and use of local resources and services through the themes and subject matter of the work I produce and through the use of materials in production.
- Typography; Type has always interested me, just when I thought I was interested in modernist fonts and strict typography I am finding myself wanting to explore through manipulation, process and materials.