We visited some interesting places and managed to pick up quite a lot fo helpful information. Sadly it was the same week as a catholic festival which is widely celebrated in Rotterdam and Breda so many of the galleries were closed when they would have usually been open. We still managed to see some great architecture and I came home with a bag full of tickets, flyers and other printed material.
Rotterdam & Modernism
Just yesterday I got back from Rotterdam where I went in search of graphic design and architecture that showed signs of grids and modernism. I planned to take photos of buildings, take note of colour, levels of complexity and structure.
We visited some interesting places and managed to pick up quite a lot fo helpful information. Sadly it was the same week as a catholic festival which is widely celebrated in Rotterdam and Breda so many of the galleries were closed when they would have usually been open. We still managed to see some great architecture and I came home with a bag full of tickets, flyers and other printed material.






We visited some interesting places and managed to pick up quite a lot fo helpful information. Sadly it was the same week as a catholic festival which is widely celebrated in Rotterdam and Breda so many of the galleries were closed when they would have usually been open. We still managed to see some great architecture and I came home with a bag full of tickets, flyers and other printed material.