The League of Moveable Type

In two of my latest briefs I have been adapting typefaces to use less ink and for use as a stencil. I have been doing a lot of research into typeface design and keep coming across interesting websites. Here's a great site full of great information about type and a load of free typefaces. The League of Moveable Type

I am currently considering going back over a typeface brief to make my typefaces full type-able true fonts. These guys are on a mission to promote only the best free fonts, I hope I can have mine available on their. Here's a caption from their website...

"We're done with the tired old fontstacks of yesteryear. Enough with the limitations of the web, we won't have it. It's time to raise our standards. Here, you'll find only the most well-made, free & open-source, @font-face ready fonts.

Like any revolution, we aim to make progress, and we need help. If you want to be a part of this free, open-source type movement, you should join us and contribute. If you have any questions about The League or the movement, get in touch."