Advocate/Mark Epton

I just found this website featuring the work of Mark Epton. His work has a commercial vibe and is quite varied. I think I will try to get in touch with Mark at some point soon to have a chat.

Ethical design
For 14 years I've worked with clients I'm passionate about – organisations and businesses doing good things. I use my expertise in brand articulation, visual communication and graphic design to help them make a social, environmental and ethical difference.

Walking the talk
Essentially, I sell ideas. So by default, Advocate has a light environmental footprint. What little electricity I use comes from renewable sources. I am part of the Carbon Watchers scheme to save energy, and this website is hosted on servers run by solar power. I use local, environmentally accredited (ISO 14001) printers and can advise on the best green printing practices. I’m based a short walk from Stonehouse train station with a direct service to London. And if I need to drive to a meeting I've got a fuel efficient car. Of course, I also recycle and I’m powered by Fairtrade organic tea!